Illuminati linkshells official website.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inpoints

Share | 

Everyone who does not have Sea post here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silentweapon
Admin

PostSubject: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:10 pm

reply to this post if you need Sea unlocked.

hopefully one of you guys or girls that posts here will want to be the group leader. If not, I will pick one of you at random to be the group leader Smile

The goal here is not to hold your hand while you watch, and read the hours of beautiful Cut Scene movies, therefore please use wiki to help guide you through ALL the solo parts of the story line. Gather together at times listed below to strictly do the fights.

This is aimed at people who have their promies missions complete, however if you do not have your pormy missions complete we will not leave you behind, we will still help you, we care about the little people Smile However if you are on promies it is your responsibility to gather together a group of people that will help u get through that guiling beginning, (and if u can keep that group together to go all the way to sea with you, then u can introduce us to your dedicated to a cause friends that are welcomed in our linkshell)

one last thing: Soon as there are 6 of you interested in unlocking sea the adventure may begin, but this is not limited to 6, if there are more then 6 members joining some of the fights may have to be done twice in a row. Actually having more then 6 members all with different jobs provide the much needed versatility in regards to job selection, thus making everyone's life easier. So lets aim for more than 6 members. (who know's we may even recruit some people to the linkshell)

Suggested times to do the runs (based on member and linkshell activity) All times are listed in EST (gmt-5)

Monday: 9pm - ??? (Monday is currently open with no linkshell events currently scheduled)
Tuesday: 8pm-10;30pm (in the evening and can still be on time to Sky ) Smile
Wednesday: 8pm - 10;30ish (if no dynamis can go til ???)
Thursday: 8pm - sky
Friday: 9pm-???
Saturday: all day works til dynamis
Sunday: all day til Sea Smile

These are just some suggested times, if another time(s) works better for those that are interested please by all means....

o and remember to hit reply here before clicking the link below and then forgetting to do so later Smile so we know who's interested!

www.ffxiclopedia.org
Back to top Go down
http://illuminati.0forum.biz
Kreatos

PostSubject: Cop   Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm on 2-5 Ancient vows, if someone needs i can help ppl with prommies if they need them Smile available jobs are: BLM 75, RDM 75, WHM 37, SAM 30 for level cap references Smile, i'm good to go on wednesdays or mondays.

afro cheers.
Back to top Go down
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

I'm on Three Paths, have one path done but I don't remember which one lol.

I'm willing to help others catch up if they need earlier missions or promies, even tho I hate Vahzl. I don't have a whole lot of spare time, but I really want Sea.

Oh, almost forgot... I can come as Monk (I usually do Promies on Monk), Paladin, or Red Mage.
Back to top Go down
Akroma

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 am

I'm indefinitely stuck on 3-5: Darkness Named.

I'll try to make it on Thursday nights, but until the end of this semester I make no promises.

Edit: Reading posts before posting is a sound plan.
Back to top Go down
Taduntadah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Doom is 1 fight away from sea access, CoP 7-5 The Warriors Path
Back to top Go down
katrayla

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:11 pm

[quote="Silentweapon"]reply to this post if you need Sea unlocked.

I need sea also. I am on the Promy-Vazal battle. (CoP 5-2 I think.)
Back to top Go down
Kagesenshi

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 pm

All Promies done now need minotaur fight. 40+ jobs for sewers= DRK, THF, WHM, SMN, NIN...

Last edited by Kagesenshi on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ovalon

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:49 pm

im on 4-5 =(
Back to top Go down
joewilless

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:03 pm

im on 7-3 cut scene a fight is next Calm Before the Storm...ill get hurry my CS if i hear of a group doin this =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone who does not have Sea post here   

Back to top Go down

Everyone who does not have Sea post here
Page 1 of 1